Monday 25 June 2012

Asda's Little Angels Comfort Dry Nappies


  I am writing this review on an old packet of nappies so they may be worse/better than these!
My daughter found these nappies very comfortable, they held her urine in quite well. The tabs on the side are a bit stretchy and the fastening is a sort of velcro feeling, which I prefer.
The leg cuff is very stretchy which allows the child to move but keep the contents in!! The back of the nappy isn't stretchy which could add to the comfort of the child, but this isn't too much of a negative. It has a cute little picture on the front which my daughter enjoyed looking at when I was changing her, she'd lie there holding the clean nappy for me and pointing to the characters.
What I like about Asda's nappies is they support the Tommy's campaign, which gives babies the best chance of being born healthily (you can read more about it here )
I've looked online and have checked the amount of nappies per pack of Asda's little angels- comfort dry, they are-
  • Size 3 (Midi)- 56 nappies
  • Size 4 (Maxi)- 48 nappies
  • Size 4+ (Maxi Plus)- 44 nappies
  • Size 5 (Junior)- 40 nappies
  • Size 5+ (Junior +)- 36 nappies
  • Size 6 (XL)- 30 nappies
  • Size 6+ (XL+) - 26 nappies
These are usually on offer for 2 packs for £10 which I think is very good, they are normally £5.57 per pack.
I would rate these a 7/10, they are good for keeping your child comfortable and dry and they're very reasonably priced.

1 comment:

  1. i would like to try those napiies more then anything in the world

    ReplyDelete