Monday 25 June 2012

Favourite Charities

I love donating to charities but I don't usually have a lot of money to do it. So I thought by sharing a few of my favourite links, you might decide to donate yourself! Just a few £££'s and it would make such a difference to someones life. Instead of buying that one bottle of wine, one packet of cigarettes or one box of chocolates, you could really help someone and you wouldn't need to do much! 

My first favourite is Acorns. My fiance's sister was severely handicapped pretty much from birth and their family relied a lot on Acorns. They knew Michelle and the family for over 21 years, and was there with them through the highs and lows. It became more of a family than a hospice, and the younger sister is running the London marathon on behalf of Acorns. Here is the link and the amazing story- 


The sad thing is, for Rebecca to able to run the marathon, she has to raise at least £2500! So please give as much as you can to this fantastic cause. 

My other favourite charity is Birmingham Children's hospital. They help thousands of children every year, they're so friendly and nothing is too much for them.You never know when you may need the help from them, so please donate what you can- they could help save your child's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment